PinsUnlimited stands by every order with superior customer service and our guarantee of the highest quality products. In addition, our customers are an important part of the ordering process. The information you provide to us is an essential part of the production of your lapel pin, lanyard, silicone band, challenge coin, or any one of our other quality products. We will be working together to ensure that you have the best experience when ordering from us.
PinsUnlimited is Responsible For the Following:
- Providing a Proof of Your Lapel Pin - Before we start production, you will receive a proof of your lapel pin by e-mail. The proof is an EXACT representation of the final product so that you have the ability to make any necessary changes or corrections before we start production.
- Confirmation of Your Order - Before we start production of your order, you will receive an e-mail notice confirming your order. This notice will contain specifications of the order, including the quantity, size, colors and delivery date of the order.
- Production of Your Order - Once we receive your approval of the digital proof and the order confirmation, we will begin production immediately and your pins will be shipped by FedEx International Service at no additional cost to you!
- Meeting Your Needs and Exceeding Your Expectations - Our aim is to make you our customer for life. If for any reason you need to contact us, please do not hesitate to contact us toll free at 1-877-870-4952 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As Our Customer, You Are Responsible for the Following:
1. Legal Ownership of Any & All Logos, Trademarks and Copyrights - When you submit your design to PinsUnlimited, you are warranting that you have the legal right to use and reproduce any logos, trademarks, copyrights, images and designs associated with your order. You also certify and warrant that production of any of the images you submit do not infringe upon any rights of any other company, entity or individual. You shall hold PinsUnlimited harmless and free from any liability or any claims made by any individual, entity or company.
2. Approval of the Proof - When you receive the digital proof from PinsUnlimited, review it in detail. Please pay special attention to the design, spelling, shape, size and colors. After you have made any changes to the proof, send it back to us by e-mail. This will confirm your approval of the proof. Please Note: PinsUnlimited uses the Pantone PMS Color matching system. For more information, visit the Pantone website at www.Pantone.com. Since all computer monitors vary, it will be extremely important that you select your colors using Pantone PMS numbers. PMS catalogs are available at some libraries and some art supply & paint stores. All of the Pantone PMS numbers will be listed on the bottom of your proof so that you will be able to identify and verify them.
3. Review the Order Confirmation - Once you return the proof to us, you will receive a confirmation of your order. PLEASE be sure to review the information carefully. If all of the information is correct, return it to us and we will begin production of your order.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Once the order has been approved and confirmed, it cannot be changed or canceled for any reason.
Legal Issues, Jurisdiction and Venue
All sales are final!
4. Provide us with Your Correct Shipping Address - PinsUnlimited shall not be responsible for any delays in shipping and delivery caused by incomplete or inaccurate address information. In addition, PinsUnlimited shall not be responsible for errors or delays by FedEx, delays due to U.S. Customs or for inaccessible or undeliverable shipping addresses.
All of our products are custom made. Therefore, once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed or canceled for any reason. PinsUnlimited
does not offer refunds.
In the event that a legal dispute arises, you agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute shall be Orange County, Florida, USA. You further agree to pay any damages incurred by PinsUnlimited as well as reasonable attorney's fees and costs. If the dispute pertains to the illegal use of trademarks, copyrights, designs or logos, you agree to defend the claim at your sole expense and hold PinsUnlimited free and harmless of any and all liability at your sole expense in any litigation, arbitration, hearing or any other legal proceeding.
All lapel pins and products displayed on the PinsUnlimited website containing corporate logos, registered trademarks, copyrights or any other protected designs are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of PinsUnlimited. Purchase of merchandise from PinsUnlimited shall not give you permission to reproduce logos, trademarks or copyright material, not does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos, trademarks or copyrights to you.
We look forward to meeting all of your needs and exceeding all of your expectations!